Saturday, May 15, 2010

Screenshots from Esperient + Next Steps.

(176kb)
(221kb)

(238kb)Here we can see how the transparency and exploded tunnel fragments creates interesting shapes. However I think I'll have to edit the lighting and also the materials to give the model a more three dimensional appearance. The first image shows how the wooden shape doesn't really rotate around the center- you can see the blue outline of an object behind it. I don't particularly like how this looks, but I could change this by changing the materials or placement of objects. I also found it quite helpful to rename all my groups. It was quite time consuming but really helpful for when I started animating my objects. At the moment I have a trigger field just at the start of the tunnel and a line which the camera follows to get to the centre but I will probably take this away as I think it might be too difficult to time the expansion of objects and allow the camera to go through model at its own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment